R 331.30 inc. Vat
- Quality Brands
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Deter Spray – repellent spray for midges, mosquitoes and flies
• Aids in the prevention of African Horse Sickness.
• DEET has a significant repellent effect against Culicoides midge species.
• Immediate repellent effect after a single administration.
• Daily application in the morning and afternoon – significant repellence of mosquitoes.
and prevents feeding with at least 92.8 %.
• Synergistic action of 4 essential oils and DEET.
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET) 15,0% m/v, Piperonyl Butoxide 1,0% m/v, Eucalyptus Oil, Tagete Oil, D-Limonene, Alpha Terpineol.
Directions for use
It is good sanitary practice to wear rubber or plastic gloves during application
Deter Spray must be applied early mornings and late afternoons during Spring, Summer and Autumn when insect biting activity is high
Shake the bottle at least 10 times before each application
The pump spray applicator must be set to deliver a fine mist spray before application commences.
The tip of the nozzle of the spray applicator must be held 30cm away from the animal’s skin
Brush animal’s skin to remove excess dust and dirt
Apply spray to horse’s coat to cover an area of 625cm² per single pump spray.
Make sure that all areas of the horse’s body are covered, paying particular attention to the legs and other areas where the skin is thin and hairless
Do not spray the mist around the head and eyes. Dampen a soft clean cloth with the spray and apply to the head whilst avoiding contact with the eyes